Rural Health Alliance believes in the power of collaboration to realize greater savings for members while maintaining quality and patient satisfaction; to do collectively what cannot be accomplished individually. As a member owned supply chain organization, we focus on delivering industry leading value for providers and the patients they serve through unique sourcing strategies that proactively aligns clinical input and sound business principles to deliver sustainable cost reductions.
To provide a vehicle for ongoing communication, coordination, cooperation, integration, and unity of purpose for member health care entities. Improve patient care while containing health care costs, promoting access to and expanding health care resources in member systems. To do collectively what cannot be accomplished individually.
Rural Health Alliance proudly offers choice and flexibility with access to the largest National GPO portfolio pricing to ensure members realize greater savings and in increased bottom line. We are able to help healthcare organizations optimize contract compliance by implementing National, Regional, and Local contracts with consistent terms and conditions. Our collaborative approach cultivates alignment among the members medical, clinical, and administrative personnel.
- No annual free
- Medical supplies and Equipment
- Pharmaceuticals and NOVAPLUS Program
- Laboratory, Dietary, and Radiology products
- Office and business equipment and supplies
- Retail discount for members’ staff & families (Employee Discount Program)
- Construction & Capital Program with a dedicated resource and Benchmarking
- Rental/Refurbished Equipment
- Purchase Services
- 6% - 14% overall price advantage over other GPOs
- Up to 10% savings on Telecommunications
- 10% - 15% savings on Purchase Services
- Up to 10% discounts on Employee Programs
Service: Dedicated Client Service Directors focus on providing value, reducing supply costs and improving performance. We pride ourselves with a 24-48-hour turnaround time for our members. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Aggressive Supply Chain Pricing: Rural Health Alliance has some of the industry’s largest discounts in place today through National, Regional, and Local Contracts.
Voice & Networking with Peers: We strive to provide Flexibility and Choice working with population health across the continuum of care.
Trusted Partners: Providing superior patient care and improving patient satisfaction through trusted manufacture and distributor contracted partnerships.